At St James's, across a typical week, our children occupy over 750! places, enjoying a wide variety of extra-curricular provisions.
The Club offerings and schedules adjust from term to term and Children are not automatically allocated a club placement on a rolling basis. Parents/Carers are reminded to book club places for the following term when the schedule is released. Club bookings are first come, first serve and we recommend that you book as early in advance to secure a place.
Booking for the spring term
This will be completed via:
- The school’s Scopay system (for St James's clubs, Brentford Football & majority of External Clubs).
- In a minority of cases, directly with External Club as indicated in our brochure.
- Both systems will only permit you to book a place if one is available.
https://www.scopay.com/login.html (All St James's Clubs & Brentford)
Clubs will commence on 8th January 2024 and continue until the 27th March 2024.
For your Information:
- Club places are NOT pre-allocated or reserved for children from term to term.
- This ensures that all children have a fair and equal opportunity to participate in all of the club activities.
- Club bookings are managed on a first come – first serve basis, in order to make it fair for all children to have equal access to the entire club schedule.
- If the club was advertised as part of our schedule but is no longer present on Scopay, this means that the club is now full.
- If you would like your child to go on the waitlist, please send an email to clubs@st-James.richmond.sch.uk with your child’s details and club details. Clubs will acknowledge your email within five working days.
Early Collection from Clubs
We cannot guarantee that we can manage your requested time for your child's early collection.
- Club@ inbox is ONLY checked at the end of each working day.
- The school office closes at 4pm.
- Cover staff aren’t available to manage the hand over.
- Parents will be unable to access the school site to collect children early.
- Gates are only open from 4.25-4.40 and 5.20-6.30
We strongly recommend that you do not send your child to after-school club sessions, if they need to be collected early.
Strawberry Hill Club should be contacted directly for early collection as they manage this separately to the school.